Assignment One Evaluation
Overall, my course work for Assignment One has been very successful. The beginning of the portfolio starts with only a couple of average drafts, but as the work progresses I think there is an obvious increase in my understanding of advertising and media analysis. My strongest piece of work I would say was Design, however, most of the work towards the end of the portfolio is very good and achieves a high standard of presentation. My work for Assignment One was worthy of a Distinction, which I think reflects the time and effort I put into the work.
The Questionarre Below
Please feel free to vote on the questionarre below, however it is only a Beta, which means the votes will not be counted when it comes to the final results. If you would like to fill out a full 'real' questionarre please contact me and I will give you one.